Banana Pudding Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix ( sugar free can be used)
- 2 box
- instant vanilla pudding ( sf can be used)
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers cookies (sf can be used)
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk ( optional)
- 6 large
- 1 pkg
- whipped topping or make your own ( sf can be used)
- eggs, oil, milk and water for cake and pudding as per package directions
1Preheat oven to temp on cake mix, prepare cake mix BUT reduce the oil to 1/2 of what it calls for and leave out one of the eggs. Mash 2 bananas and add to the cake mix. Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake as directed.
2After the cake is removed from oven poke holes into the cake with a fork ( lots of holes) pour can of condendsed milk over cake and let cool.
3While cake is cooling prepare the pudding, using only 3 cups of milk( you want the pudding thick). After the cake is cool and the pudding is thick it is time to start layering the cake.
4Spread 1/2 the pudding on the cake. Slice the remaining bananas ( 4) and layer over the pudding. Place a layer of vanilla wafers over the bananas. Spread the remaining pudding over the wafers. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with wafers if you want. Refrigerate.
5SUGAR FREE CAN BE USED AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THE CONDENSED MILK.