Spiced Ghost Pancakes
You will have fun making these for the kids and the whole family!
Recipe and picture are from Betty Crocker.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups original bisquick mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4th teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8th teaspoon ground nutmeg
- a pinch of ground ginger
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup of milk
- 3/4th cup of whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- miniature chocolate chips
- maple syrup, if desired.
1Heat large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat, greasing if necessary.
2In large bowl, mix Bisquick mix, granulated sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger. Stir in eggs and milk.
3For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbly on top and set on edges. Turn; cook other side.
4To make whipped cream ghosts, whip cream until thick. Slowly add powdered sugar, and continue beating to stiff peaks. Transfer whipped cream to decorating bag. Pipe ghosts on top of pancake stacks, and adhere 2 chocolate chips for eyes on each.
5Serve with syrup.