Three Pepper Breakfast Burritos
Eve Peterson (AKA-POETGRL)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions
- medium green bell pepper, chopped
- medium red bell pepper,chopped
- medium yellow bell pepper,chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 7 or 8 inch flour tortillas, heated
- 1/2 c
- shredded hot pepper monterey jack cheese
1Melt butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and bell peppers; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper; beat well.
3Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set but still moist, stirring frequently.
4To serve, spoon egg mixture onto warm tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up.