Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 oz
- (11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Tbsp
- tablespoon butter
- 2 c
- cups refrigerated liquid egg whites. prefer whole eggs my self
- 1/2 oz
- teaspoon salt
- 1/4 oz
- teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 c
- cups frozen vegetables (broccoli, spinach and red bell peppers,
- 1 c
- cup shredded cheddar cheese
- frozen turkey sausage patties, thawed and cut into bite-sized pieces
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10" x 15" baking sheet with cooking spray.
2Unroll dough onto coated baking sheet. Partially bake dough for 5 minutes then remove from oven and set aside.
3Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg whites, salt, and pepper; scramble and cook until eggs are firm.
4Spoon scrambled eggs over prepared crust; top evenly with vegetables, cheese, and sausage pieces.
5Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Slice and serve
6I PREFER WHOLE EGGS RATHER THAN EGG WHITES.
7Start Your Transformation Now!