Add some of your favorite fruit as topping!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of buttermilk (or milk or soymilk)
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (optional)
- a dash of cinnamon (optional)
1In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla and cinnamon. Whisk together until smooth
2In a large skillet or griddle (on medium heat) brown the pancakes on both sides as you would with any other pancakes (to a nice golden brown)
3you can make them into waffles too!