bulk breakfast sausage
11) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
22)Preheat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
33) Thickly slice baked potatoes length wise.
44) Fry potato slices in heated oil until golden brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side.
55) Drain potatoes on paper towels.
66) In same pan, brown sausage over medium heat stirring often until cooked through, 7-9 minutes. Drain grease.
77) On a baking sheet, assemble cooked potatoes in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Top with sausage, cheese and chives.
88) Put breakfast nachos in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.