Bacon Quiche Tarts
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 5 tsp
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- shredded colby cheese or your favorite chedder cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped onion stem's also
- tube (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1In a small mixing bowl; beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
2Add eggs, Colby cheese, green pepper and onion; mix well and set aside
3Separate dough into eight triangles' press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
4Sprinkle half of the bacon into cups
5Pour egg mixture over bacon; top with remaining bacon
6Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when pushed into centers.
7Serve warm with fruits of your choice along with your favorite breakfast juice