Sausage Breakfast Mixture
Leftovers were put in small containers for later use, delicious!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1- 16 oz pkg jimmy dean sage pork sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup white diced onions
- chop and dice red, yellow, orange, green peppers to equal 1 cup
- 1/4th cup to 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4th tsp black pepper
- 1/4th tsp garlic powder
- a few dashes dill weed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, colby jack was used in the recipe
- 8 to 10 tortilla wraps
- *****tips you can add chopped mushrooms, cooked diced bacon and diced potatoes.
1Defrost sausage. Heat skillet to 300. Add meat, onions and peppers and cook until sausage is no longer pink and peppers and onions are soft. drain any fat.
2put 6 eggs into a medium sized bowl and add milk and spices and mix well. 1 to 2 minutes and add to sausage mixture in skillet.
3Continue cooking until eggs are scrambled and everything is mixed well. turn off skillet and keep warm.
4Shred the cheese and set aside, warm tortillas and set aside. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture on wrap, top with cheese and roll up. This should make 8 to 10 burritos, any left overs can be put in containers and stored in freezer to use later. You can also eat this as a breakfast bowl too. Hearty and delicious!