Featured Pinch Tips Video
- link pork sausages. ( i use the brown and serve which are already cooked )
- 2- 3
- tart apples peeled cored and cut into bite size pieces )
- 1 box
- cornbread ( jiffy ) prepared according to box
- lemon juice for soaking apples in
- 1 c
- corn either frozen or canned.
- maple syrup
1Preheat oven to 450.
2Cut up the apples into bite size pieces and let soak in some lemon juice so they dont brown.
3Cute the sausage into bite size pieces and layer them in a 9 inch square baking dish. Layer the apples on top.
4Add the corn to the prepared cornbread mix and stir.
5Next pour or spoon the cornbread batter over the the apples and sausage. DO NOT STIR.
6Bake until cornbread is done depending on your oven. Serve with maple syrup.