On the go Breakfast Biscuit
- 2 or 3
- biscuits,i make a batch on sunday to have for the week
- 1 Tbsp
- 4 or 5
- jalapeno pepper rings, the nacho kind, chopped
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp
- emirls esscence or creole season
- 2-3 slice
- of cooked bacon, or your favorite breakfast meat (optional)
- dab of grape jelly
- dab of yum-yum sauce or honey mustard
Mix the emirls essence and cheese until cheese is well coated.
Pour in the eggs and prepare a omelete.
Sprinkle cheese and fold over. Remove from heat. Divide the omelete into 2-3 sections.
Top with the other half of the bicuit piece.
Microwave ( in the plastic wrap) for 30-40 seconds to reheat.