"Okie Dokie Smoky"
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- extra large eggs
- scallions diced
- 1/2 pkg
- lil smokies
- strips of bacon cooked separately
- 3 tsp
- minced dehydrated onions
- accent seasoning salt to taste
- lawrys seasoning salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- shreaded cheese of preference
- bacon drippings to cook the lil smokies and bellpepper,chives to soften
3Add the Eggs to the Sautéed Peppers and Chives and Lil Smokies, Cook Egg Well,Then When the Eggs have Cooked Well Add The Reserved Bacon I cut it up and Crumbled it over and incorporated it to the eggs. Then Top with Cheese and Diced Chives... Enjoy ;] Add Salsa and its Breakfast!!! I use Hot Pace Picante.. It Was a Quick Yummy meal..