Scrambled Egg Muffins
These are great to eat on the go when you are in a morning rush!
Better that an Egg McMuffin too!!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 large
- whole eggs or equivalent egg substitute
- 1/2 c
- chopped small fresh spinach
- 1/3 c
- whole milk- or skim milk
- 1/3 c
- whole wheat flour or spelt flour
- 1/4 c
- grated cheddar cheese or 2% cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh basil
- 1 small
- tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- each sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 slice
- precooked bacon
1Preheat oven to 350^. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin lightly. Set aside.
2Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add the rest of the ingredients, except bacon, and mix them all together.
Line each muffin tin with a strip of bacon. and add spoonfuls of the egg mixture to the prepared muffin tins- filling with 1/4 cup of mixture.
Place in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tested done- do not over cook.