Poached Egg Broth
There are no measurements its to your taste.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- water enough to cover eggs
- seasoning of choice
- 1/2 tsp
1. The vinegar doesn't really flavor the eggs it's there to help hold the eggs together.
2. Use a good non-stick pan!
3. As far as seasonings skies the limit. I love curry with a little cumin. But I have experimented with everything from chipotle season to a little lavender.
4. You can use chicken or beef broth in place of the water. Omit the salt if you do!