"My Big Fat Greek Frittata"
If you don't have any guests, you can eat what you want the first time and refrigerate. Heat a slice up for 60 - 90 seconds in the microwave. It makes a great breakfast during the week when you are rushed.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- good quality feta cheese
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese ( you can use more)
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated sliced potatoes (in the dairy section)
- 1/2 c
- kalamata olives quartered and drained
- 3/4 c
- pepperoncini peppers, chopped and drained
- 1/2 pkg
- fresh grape tomatoes, halved
- olive oil to fry potatoes
- 2 tsp
- cavenders greek seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
1Brown the potatoes in a large skillet that has a lid with the olive oil and 1 tsp cavenders seasoning sprinkled. Use medium high heat.
2Beat the 12 eggs and add 1 tsp. of the cavenders greek seasoning. salt and pepper to taste
3Pour the eggs over the potatoes after they are browned and evened out in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low
4Evenly sprinkle kalamatas and pepperoncini's over eggs and potatoes. Next, sprinle feta and cheddar evenly. Finally,place tomatoes evenly on the top.
5Cover with the lid and cook on low until the eggs are firm. Do not over cook.
This is sooo good.