grace's western style eggs.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prep ur veggies the nite be4. and put in air tight container.
- 1red bell pepper,1 green bell pepper 1small oion all cut julienne style
- 1 small bag of shedded chedder or u may use pepper jack u want it a little spicy. if not use the sharp chedder.
- 10 eggs beat. 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teasp paprika. and about a small jar of pimemtoes
- pre-heat oven to 350
1in large mixing bowll place all eggs and beat well. add milk and cheese and blend well. then add veggies and spices and sweet pimentoes blend well. pour into foil pan sprayed with pam.
2take and cover with a little more cheese. cover with foil. bake for about 4o min. then take foil cover off and bake til egg mixture is set.[note different ovens cook differently espec. if u r useing electric opposed to gas. they vary so watch ur eggs]. serve hot.
3don't cook them hard. they should be on the fluffy side.