Good Morning Biscuit Breakfast Pizza
Andy Anderson !
If you’re used to baking your own biscuits, then this recipe is easy peasy to assemble, and whether you’re young… or just young at heart, you’ll love it.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- your favorite biscuit recipe
- 3 large
- 2 oz
- cheese, cheddar, or your choice, shredded
- bacon/sausage/ham, your choice (how about all three… or none at all)
- salt, kosher style, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
7Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until nice and golden.