Denver Omlet Pita Style (plus LOW SODIUM) By Freda
Note: I have added "Low Sodium" as an Option for those that need it.The recipe can be for ONE or as many as You like. Just double or tripple the recipe.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- whole wheat pita pocket or (sub a tortilla)
- egg beaten or (1/4 c egg substitute)
- 1/2 Cup
- bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 Cup
- onion, diced
- 1/2 oz
- baked ham ( low sodium, diced) or canadian bacon
- 1/2 oz
- mozzarella, or( low sodium cheese) or low fat low sodium jack cheese
- 2 tbs
- sliced mushrooms, (optional)
Pour in eggs toss and turn so they do not stick.
Add; peppers, Onions, Ham, & cheese, (Optional mushrooms)
toss till eggs are done.
Spoon egg scramble omlet into Pita Pocket 1/2.
(If using tortilla, spoon on tortilla and roll as for a buritto)
Serve Immediately while hot .
Makes (1) pocket
Note: Season as Desired with Salt and Pepper.