Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 envelopes hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups grated gruyere cheese
- 8 oz. canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained, 10 oz
- 2 t. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 english muffins cut into cubes
1Mix the hollandaise sauce mix, half and half and melted butter in large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
2Add eggs and beat until smooth. Stir in cheese, Canadian bacon, spinach and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the English muffin cubes in baking pan.
3. Put egg mixture over English muffins. Chill in refrigerator for 8 hours or longer. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until light brown on top. Serves 8
Big Taste of Little Rock