Peach Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pint raspberries, if frozen thawed
- tablespoons honey, liquid
- tablespoons cointreau liqueur (optional) or grand marnier (optional)
- scoops vanilla ice cream, frozen (optional)
- tablespoons melted butter
- cup milk
- cup flour
- teaspoon salt
- tablespoons sugar
- teaspoons baking powder
- peach halves in syrup, fresh-peeled and finely chopped (canned, drained and finely chopped)
1Sauce Prepare sauce by placing all ingredients except for ice cream in blender.
2Reserve raspberry sauce and ice cream for garnish.
3Combine egg, butter and milk.
4In a separate bowl add flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together.
5Quickly combine flour mixture to egg mixture.
6Heat griddle and butter lightly.
7Pour batter onto pan, when partially cooked add peaches to each pancake.
8Cook for 1 minute then turn.
9When pancakes are ready served garnished with ice cream scope and raspberry sauce.