SMOKED TURKEY MUSHROOM CHEESE OMELETTE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- 2 pinch
- wild porcini sea salt or fine sea salt
- 1/2 can(s)
- sliced mushrooms, very well-drained (4 oz. can)
- 1 tsp
- fresh minced chives + extra for garnish
- 1/3 c
- shredded extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- thinly sliced smoked turkey breast, chopped
- 1 pinch
- maldon salt (optional)
1Lightly spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking oil spray (or lightly butter it); wipe away excess with paper towel.
2Mix porcini salt, or fine sea salt, into beaten eggs.
3Place skillet over medium heat; add beaten eggs.
5As eggs begin to cook and become firm, carefully tilt the pan, slightly, and swirl the egg around in the pan, close to the edge; alternate swirling and setting pan flat over the heat until almost completely cooked.