BACON CHEDDAR MUSHROOM OMELETTE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tsp
- butter or cooking oil spray for pan
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten well
- 2 pinch
- salt (or to taste)
- 1 pinch
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 small
- can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- crumbled crisp cooked bacon
- 1/3 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- parsley or chives for garnish (optional)
1Prep and assemble all ingredients.
2In small nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3Pour beaten eggs into skillet.
4As eggs are cooking over medium heat, scatter mushrooms and bacon over them and continue to cook, swirling uncooked egg gently toward rim of pan, until almost completely firm.
5Sprinkle with the cheese, then fold 1/3 of omelette toward the middle, and then fold that onto remaining 1/3.