Quicheta-Combo of Quiche & Strata
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 doz.
- 10 oz
- pkg. fresh baby spinach
- 4 c
- 1 1/2
- loaves of sourdough bread
- 2 pkg
- rolls of your favorite sausage
- 2 c
- fresh grated cheese (your favorite kind)
- 2 lb
- fresh or canned mushrooms (drained)
- fresh tomatoes
- 1 lb
- feta cheese
- bacon bits for garnish topping
- 1 large
- onion (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste (or any other favorite seasoning)
Cut up sourdough bread into bite size or smaller chunks and add into large bowl with baby spinach.
With hands tear up baby spinach leaves. They don't have to be tore up too small. Then add into large mixing bowl.
Then cut up and add Onion, shredded Cheese, sliced or canned mushrooms. Add in about half the feta cheese and your favorite seasoning or salt and pepper. Then set large bowl of ingredients off to the side.