Brunch Egg Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz
- cottage cheese, rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- green chilis, chopped, i used a small can
- 2 can(s)
- sliced olives, small cans
- 3 c
- pepperjack cheese, grated
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked in 1 inch pieces
- 8 oz
- whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp
- chipotle seasoning, i use tupperwares
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- pepper to taste
1Preheat oven 375 degrees.
Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces and cook.
Rinse and drain cottage cheese. Put in a 13 by 9 casserole pan, I use stoneware.
Add chilis, olives, onions, grated cheese, red pepper and cooked bacon.
2In separate bowl, whisk eggs and whipping cream. Add chipotle seasoning and pepper to taste.
Combine this mixture to other mixture in the 13 by 9 casserole pan.
Stir everything, really well.
3Bake for 45 minutes. I usually start checking at 30 and I use a knife to pierce to check to see if done.