Brunch Egg Casserole
- 16 oz
- cottage cheese, rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- green chilis, chopped, i used a small can
- 2 can(s)
- sliced olives, small cans
- 3 c
- pepperjack cheese, grated
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked in 1 inch pieces
- 8 oz
- whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp
- chipotle seasoning, i use tupperwares
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- pepper to taste
Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces and cook.
Rinse and drain cottage cheese. Put in a 13 by 9 casserole pan, I use stoneware.
Add chilis, olives, onions, grated cheese, red pepper and cooked bacon.
Combine this mixture to other mixture in the 13 by 9 casserole pan.
Stir everything, really well.