Breakfast Veggie Casserole
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, torn into 1-inch chunks read more at everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/...lg.99
•Coat a medium skillet
with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, cook broccoli, bell pepper, and onion 4 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
•In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in vegetables.
•Place bread pieces in prepared casserole; top with vegetable mixture.
•Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Read more at everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/...lG.99