All in One Breakfast Casserole with a Twist
The flavors are amazing!
You can make this with or without anything you like or don't like. Spice it up with some HOT peppers.
Blanket it with gravy! You name it, it's just yummy!
Make your sausage, bacon and hard boiled eggs ahead of time to speed up the process. :) ENJOY!
- 2 c
- cooked and crumbled sage sausage
- 1 c
- cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 - 3 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 large
- freshly graded white yukon gold potatoes (should have 4 cups)
- 3/4 medium
- freshly graded sweet potato (should have 2 cups)
- jumbo eggs, boiled, peeled and mashed (should have 3 cups)
- 1 bunch
- scallions, diced
- 2 large
- anaheim chili peppers (you can use hot peppers if you like)
- vegetable cooking oil and 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Spray your sheet pan, 9 x 13, with olive oil. You can use any brand or kind of spray, this is what I use.
peel and grade your potatoes, set aside.
Boil your eggs, peel and smash. (Should be 2 cups)
Diced your onions and peppers, set aside.
After they have browned and tender, place in your pan.
scallions & pepper mix
top with more cheese