Egg Muffins, Personalized
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 large
- 2 Tbsp
- milk (can use lactose-free milk)
- salt & pepper
- bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- chicken (or turkey, ham) chopped small
- italian (or breakfast blend) sausage, cooked & crumbled
- onion, chopped small
- bell pepper (red/green), chopped small
- tomatoes, chopped small
- spinach, chopped
- mushrooms, chopped small (raw or sauteed)
- green chilies, chopped small
- ricotta cheese
- cheddar (or other variety) shredded
- or add any other ingredients your taste buds are craving
USE SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, AS DESIRED:
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
3Add ingredients of your choice to muffin tin (hint: personalize each one to everyone's liking)
4Mix well the eggs, milk, and salt & pepper.
5Pour the egg mixture over the other ingredients in each muffin well, filling about 3/4 full.
6Place muffin pan in the center of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are light brown, puffy, and the eggs are set.
7Let muffins cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Loosen gently with knife around the sides if needed.
8Eat immediately or let cool completely and store in plastic bag in refrigerator.
9The Egg Muffins can be reheated in the microwave for 30-35 seconds.