~ Banana Cream Bread ~
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- medium, ripe bananas - smashed or 2 cups worth
- 2/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- each - brown sugar and granulated sugar
- 1 - 3.5
- instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- each - salt and baking soda
- 2 c
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts - optional
- sugar, and pecans for topping - optional
1Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
Spray pan or pans with nonstick cooking spray, such as Bakers Secret. I used 2 mini pans and a smaller oval casserole dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the bananas, oil, eggs, sugars and pudding mix, until well blended. To this mix in the flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and nuts if using.