Apple-Praline Bubble Bread
Brunch time never tasted so good! It's easy to turn convenient refrigerated biscuits into a tempting cinnamon-scented coffee cake.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) pillsbury® grands!® homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, quartered
- 1 medium granny smith apple, chopped
11. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray with cooking spray or grease with shortening 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted; stir in brown sugar. Spread mixture evenly in pan. Sprinkle with half of the pecans.
22. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; roll biscuit quarters in sugar mixture until evenly coated. Place half of the coated biscuit quarters in pan. Sprinkle remaining pecans and apple on top of biscuit quarters; arrange remaining coated biscuit quarters on top.
33. Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully turn pan upside down onto serving platter. Let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Cool slightly. To serve, pull apart or slice. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.