Garlicky, Cheesy French Bread w/ Artichoke Hearts
This bread is stuffed with artichoke hearts, cheese, sour cream, garlic - delicious and decadent!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
This is wonderful with all the different cheeses, garlic and the artichokes are a nice bonus. This has a lot of garlic, but I don't think it's overpowering with all the other flavors. Toasting the pieces of French bread in butter is genius. This would be a great side dish or work as an easy appetizer.
- (1 lb.) loaf sweet french bread
- 1/2 c
- 6 clove
- fresh garlic, peeled and crushed or finely minced
- 1 and 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- cubed monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 c
- grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- dried parsley leaves
- 2 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- pitted ripe olives, sliced or chopped (optional)
- green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
Cut French bread in half length-wise. Place halves on aluminum foil covered baking sheet. Tear out soft inner portion of bread in large chunks, leaving crusts intact.
If desired, sprinkle with olives and/or green onions. Enjoy!