Cin's Version of Pepperoni-Cheese Loaf
Makes the whole house smell wonderful while baking...yummmmO.
Next time I think I'll add some capers inside, I love the taste of capers.
Would also be good to add chopped sauteed bell peppers, onions...etc.
Possibilities are endless...make it with your own favorite ingredients.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- loaf frozen white bread, thawed and at room temperature (your favorite dough, could even use honey-wheat)
- liquid garlic (i keep in a spritzer)
- 8 oz
- of sliced provolone cheese (approximate, you need enough to cover the dough)
- 8 oz
- of sliced pepperoni (approximately, enough to cover whole thing)
- 4 oz
- of shredded cheddar cheese (approximate, can use more)
- 4 oz
- finely-shredded 4-mexican cheese blend
- chives (up to your taste as to how many you use)
- for top:
- egg white (i use liquid egg white)
- garlic powder, white pepper and dill weed
- 3-cheese mix of parmesan, romano & asia cheese (enough to sprinkle on the top)
- optional dippers: pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, alfredo sauce, cheese dip...etc.
After the bread was spread out into the pan (and risen for the 20min's) I sprayed liquid garlic over the dough, I did not use any sauce in-on this one.
(this time I used the provolone cheese, cheddar cheese and the 4-cheese Mexican mix cheeses...inside w he pepperoni).