Cheesy Texas Toast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 slices french bread (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2Mix together butter, garlic powder, garlic salt and green onions. Spread it evenly among the 4 slices of bread and then place them on a foiled lined baking sheet.
3Place bread in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the bread is beginning to brown/crisp up. Take out the bread and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Return to oven for another 5 mins until cheese is melted. Enjoy!!