Stuffed Grilled Vegetable Pita sandwitch
Do not season vegetables until the end; the salt will dry them out.
Your favorite lettuce can be used for garnish.
Pitas are easier to slice open after toasting.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pinch
- kosher salt
- 1 pinch
- black pepper, butcher
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- eggplant, zebra
- yellow squash
- red onion
- portobello mushrooms
- whole wheat pitas
- 4 Tbsp
- red leaf lettuce
11. Make herb oil by mixing rosemary, salt, pepper and extra-virgin olive oil; set
2. Warm Cast Iron Grill on Max/Sear.
3. Place two pitas on grill and heat for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Repeat with remaining pitas and set aside to keep warm.
5. Dip vegetables into herb oil, making sure to remove excess oils, and lay out on
6. Transfer pita pockets to dish; pry open each half and cover to keep warm.
7. Continue grilling vegetables on Max/Sear for about 2 minutes on each side, until
8. Once all vegetables are cooked, remove from grill and layer in pita pockets,
9. Garnish with red leaf lettuce.