no-knead garlic-cheese flatbread
It is simple easy and can be topped with a mixture of your favorite herbs or pizza seasoning.
You can make bread sticks out of the day old flatbread.
I got the recipe from King Arthur's Flour... It is a favorite with the family.
- 1-1/2 c
- lukewarm water
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil (plus additional for drizzling into pan)
- 1-1/4 tsp
- 3-1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- instant yeast see (see note about using regular yeast)
- 2 c
- diced cheese- chedder, monteray jack, flavored cheese, or your favorite.
- 4-8 clove
- garlic, peeled and chopped (add more or less)
- your favorite dried herbs, pizza seasoning, to sprinkle on top. i use a little coarse ground sea salt when i do herbs. also grated parmesan is good on this too.
FILLING & TOPPING