~ Man Pleasin Breakfast ~ Cassies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- eggs - over easy is the best
- for browning meat & veggies
- 1/2 lb
- bulk sausage
- 1/4 c
- each - red & green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c
- diced, onion
- 1 small - medium
- pre cooked potato, small diced - didn't add this time
- & pepper to taste
- 2 large
- biscuits - prepared - i use home made or grands
- 2 Tbsp
- each - butter & flour
- 1 1/4 c
- milk - more if to thin if needed
- cracked pepper & kosher salt to taste
- shredded, cheddar cheese
In a medium skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once hot crumble sausage into skillet and add the onions, peppers, potato if using, salt and pepper to taste.
Saute until meat is no longer pink and veggies are browning and tender. Keep warm while making gravy.
Whisk in the milk and continue whisking as it comes to a boil and thickening. Season with cracked black pepper and salt. Remove from burner. May need to add a little more milk as it tends to thicken as it sits.