SAUSAGE CHEESE BISCUITS
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice (i used sharp cheddar)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups buttermilk (can use regular milk)
- 1 pound pork sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, cut into small pieces (12 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1Cook sausage, drain and let cool. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt with a whisk in a large bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in cooled sausage and cheese. Add milk until dough makes a ball without being sticky. Roll out on floured surface. Cut with biscuit cutter or drop onto a sprayed cooking sheet. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 10 to 15 minutes until done. Makes about two dozen biscuits. Enjoy!
2Start Your Transformation Now!