New Jersey Butter Biscuits
butter, very cold, cut into peices
11. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a baking sheet or small pan of your choice.
22. Mix together the flour, salt and sugar, then add the butter cutting it in with a pastry blender or by using two knives together until the butter lumps are very small.
33. Add milk a little at a time, adding only what you need while mixing dough up into a ball with a fork.
44. On a lightly floured board, gently roll out your dough about 1/2 and inch thick and cut out with biscuit cutter. This should give you about 4 large rounds or 6 small ones.
55. Place on greased baking sheet or pan of your choice and bake til just browning for 15 minutes. Serve hot with butter and/or honey.