Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- salad dressing (ex: miracle whip)
- container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 pkg
- (1.8 oz) dry onion soup mix
- 1 - 1/2 c
- sheadded or finely diced zuchhini
- 1/2 pkg
- (10 oz) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained (i usually place the thawed spinach in a clean dish towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible)
- (1 lb) loaf of round sourdough bread (or your favorite type of round bread)
- plate of your favorite vegetable spears (optional)
- diced, red onion
- diced, green olives
- diced black olives
- small jar pimentos (drained)
1In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry onion soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, or overnight.
2Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with dip mixture.
3Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
4You can also add some of your favorite crackers or chips for dipping.