Texas Caviar (aka Redneck Caviar)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 can(s)
- blackeyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s)
- whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 3 - 4
- diced green onion (green and white portions)
- med red onion, diced
- green bell pepper, diced
- red bell pepper, diced
- yellow bell pepper, diced
- ribs celery, diced
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 12 oz
- kraft zesty italian dressing
1Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Stir again before serving.
2This is great served as a dip with tortilla chips or poured over a bowl of your favorite lettuce…makes a great salad.
3It also makes great gifts when put into pint jars with handwritten labels and a nice ribbon.
4WILL STAY GOOD FOR 7 TO 10 DAYS IN REFRIGERATOR. MUST BE REFRIGERRATED AT ALL TIMES.