Teriyaki Cocktail Franks
Limited ingredients. Easy fix.
First to disappear at parties.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- cocktail franks or wieners cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 jar(s)
- apricot preserves (10 ounces)
- 1/2 c
- barbecue sauce -- your favorite brand
- 2 Tbsp
- teriyaki sauce
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks, 15 ounces, drained
- 1 large
- green pepper, cut into 3/4 inch squares
1In large saucepan over medium heat, combine preserves, barbecue sauce and teriyaki sauce. Stir in franks, pineapple chunks and green pepper. Heat through.
2Skewer on toothpicks. (1st pineapple, then frank and last, green pepper square).
3Transfer skewers to chafing dish. Keep warm over low heat.
4Serves: 6 to 8 as appetizers