Tabouleh with Chick Peas
Michelle Bersani =^..^=
*Note* I'm not exactly positive of the serving size. There is no cooking involved, so it's chill time (all a matter of your taste; the longer the better).
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 can(s)
- very fine bulgar wheat, uncooked
- 2 bunch
- parsley (curly or flat) large stems discarded, chopped
- 1 medium
- red onion, minced
- 2 medium
- tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c
- fresh mint, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice (preferably fresh)
- 1/3 c
- olive oil (more if needed)
- 1 can(s)
- chick peas (15.5 oz), drained and rinsed
1In a bowl with enough fresh water to cover bulgar soak for 10 minutes.
3Toss all ingedients in a large bowl, adding oil last.
4Cover and chill well in refrigerator for at least 3 hours (overnight is best).