Spicy chile & spinach quiche
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 8 oz
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican cheese, can use regular mexican cheese
- 2 c
- low-fat small curd cottage cheese
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
- 4 oz cans chopped green chiles
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 9" unbaked pie crusts, i used pillsbury already pie crusts
1Heat oven to 400. Lightly spray 2 pie pans w/ cooking spray. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
2In lg bowl, beat the eggs until smooth Whisk in the flour mix. until smooth. Stir in shredded cheese, cottage cheese, spinach , green chiles, and melted butter.
3Pour the mix evenly into the 2 pie crusta that have been placed in pie pans. Bake 15 mins. Reduce heat to 350 and bake 35-40 mins, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.