Featured Pinch Tips Video
- baguette, italian or french bread.
- tomatoes, cut in half and seeded, and chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced +1 whole clove for rubbing on sliced bread
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- basil leaves, chopped finely
- 1 oz
- olive oil
- 1 oz
- grated parmesan cheese, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
1slice bread on the bias and toast in oven or on the grill. After the bread is toasted, rub the cloves of garlic on the bread.
2Add chopped seeded tomatoes, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper to bowl and let sit for at least one hour.
3Place a spoonful of tomato mixture on top of toasted bread and serve.