Grilled Polenta Crackers with Roasted Pepper Salsa
Joanne Cavallone Corse
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- 24 oz. prepared polenta, plain or sun-dried tomato flavor, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 3 large
- roasted red peppers, drained well, 1 large jar, 16 oz.
- 1/2 c
- calamata black olives, pitted
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- flat leaf parsley, a couple of handfuls
- white onion
- 1 clove
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
1Preheat grill pan to high
Slice Polenta and brush lightly with oil. Grill 2 or 3 minutes on each side to score the cakes and warm them.
Place peppers, olives, capers, parsley, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes in processor and pulse the power to chop salsa. Top polenta with spoonfuls of salsa and serve.