Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 table spoons water
- 1 package of mixed veggies (found by produce in the store)
- 1 package of egg roll wrappers
- peanut oil ,for frying
- sweet & sour sauce, for dipping
Combine flour and water in a bowl until they form a flour paste; set aside. Lay out one egg roll skin with corner pointed toward you. Place some vegetable mixture on to egg roll skin and fold corner up over the mixture. Fold left and right corners towards the center and continue to roll. Brush a bit of the flour paste on the final corner to help seal the egg roll.
Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels . Put on serving plate with some sweet and sour sauce.