Easy Vegetable Squares
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls (16 rolls)
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- dried dill weed
- 1 tsp
- buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 3 c
- chopped veggies (your choice)
- 1 c
- cheddar, mozzarella or monterey jack cheese, grated
1Unroll crescent rolls and pat into a 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool.
2In a small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, and salad dressing mix. Spread evenly over cooled crust.
3Sprinkle with desired veggie toppings and shredded cheese.
4Cut into squares and serve.
5Suggested veggie toppings: shredded carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green onions, green peppers, chopped tomatoes, black olives, celery.