Chile artichoke dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one can water pack artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped, 14 ounces
- one jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, 6 1/2 ounces
- one can chopped green chiles, 4 ounces
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 12 ounces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- assorted crackers or tortilla chips
1in a large bowl, mix the artichokes, chilies, cheese and mayonnaise. Transfer to a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
2Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips. Note: reduced fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.