Cheesy bacon jalapeno roll ups
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- strips bacon, diced
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces
- jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- sliced scallions
- 1/2 tsp
- each ground cumin and coriander
- salt and black pepper to taste
- flour tortillas, 6 inch size
1Cook bacon in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and set aside. Reserve drippings in sauté pan.
2Blend cream cheese, jalapeno, Jack cheese, scallions, cumin, coriander, and bacon in a bowl with a mixer on medium speed. Season with salt and pepper
3Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture on one side of each tortilla all the way to the edges. Roll up tortillas and Fry, seam side down in batches in sauté pan with drippings, over medium heat until browned, about five minutes.
4Slice tortillas into thirds. Serve with pico de gallo or guacamole.