Bruschetta dalla Campagna
My favorites are salami, canneli beans, and mozzarella.
Also, sometimes you do not need a topping at all. In the fall, you would have bruschetta with just olive oil to showcase the luxurious taste of the freshly made olive oil from the countryside.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- sliced mustard and thyme braided bread (see recipe)
- jar of squash relish d'italia (see recipe)
- cup of ricotta with oregano and white pepper (see recipe)
- jar of sesame oil roasted red peppers (see recipe)
- olive oil to coat bread
- fresh (or dry) parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Today, I am serving this with Parisienne Onion and Mustard Green Soup.