Bruschetta dalla Campagna
My favorites are salami, canneli beans, and mozzarella.
Also, sometimes you do not need a topping at all. In the fall, you would have bruschetta with just olive oil to showcase the luxurious taste of the freshly made olive oil from the countryside.
- sliced mustard and thyme braided bread (see recipe)
- jar of squash relish d'italia (see recipe)
- cup of ricotta with oregano and white pepper (see recipe)
- jar of sesame oil roasted red peppers (see recipe)
- olive oil to coat bread
- fresh (or dry) parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Today, I am serving this with Parisienne Onion and Mustard Green Soup.