Asparagus in Blankets
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 to 10 slices thin sliced white sandwich bread
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce or mayonnaise
- 1 can ( 15 oz ) green asparagus spears, drained
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1Trim crusts from bread.
2Spread each slice generously with hollandaise or mayonnaise.
3Place 2 asparagus spears diagonally on each and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
4Fold bread diagonally over asparagus and secure with toothpick.
5Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6Place on cookie sheet and bake in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.