Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large
- lemon, zested
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 20 slice
- pepperidge farm thin white bread
- stalks of asparagus, ends snapped off
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- parmesan cheese for sprinkling
1Mix together: cream cheese, lemon zest and bacon.
2Cut crusts from 20 slices of Pepperidge Farm bread; roll flat.
3Spread cheese mixture on bread. Lay stalk of asparagus on each and roll up. Secure with toothpick if necessary.
4Brush top with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Put in freezer until frozen.
5When using, partially thaw. Slice each roll into 3 equal pieces. Bake at 375 degrees 15 minutes.